Join New Jerusalem ICM for the 21-DAY PRAYER & DANIEL FAST!
CLICK HERE to download our booklet that will guide you through this time of consecration.
Monday, January 16th – Sunday, February 5th, 2023
“It’s a New Season, It’s a New Day. A Fresh Anointing is Flowing Our Way.”
Happy New Year! Thank you for joining Lady Krystal and me in this year’s “21-Day Prayer & Daniel Fast”. American Christian singer and songwriter, Martha Munizzi, sings, “It’s a new season, it’s a new day; a fresh anointing is flowing my way. It’s a season of power and prosperity. It’s a new season coming to me.” As we, the New Jerusalem Church Family, take part in this time of corporate prayer and fasting, may each of us endeavor to consecrate and wholly incline ourselves to the voice and will of God to accomplish new objectives in the upcoming months. Our Focus is to:
- Spend quality time WITH God.
- Incorporate Godly principals into all we do in life, family, business, and/or school.
- This is a Corporate Fast – not an individual fast.
Our Goals are to:
- Renew our relationship with God.
- Create a holistic move toward serving God, Mind, Body and Spirit.
- Live a healthy life. “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul” (3 John 1:2, NRSV).
- Mature in greater discipline.
- Attain power to defeat the enemy! “And he said unto them, ‘This kind can come forth by nothing but by prayer and fasting’” (Mark 9:29, KJV).
Included in this booklet is a description of the meaning and biblical significance of Prayer, as well as the meaning and biblical significance of the Daniel Fast in accordance with the Book of Daniel. Additionally, included is a list of scripture verses and prayer objectives for each of the 21 days. Finally, the booklet contains Daniel Fast guidelines, examples of the various foods that are authorized for the Daniel Fast, and pages to record personal notes and answered prayers. Today, the Daniel Fast is a favored and healthy diet for many people. May we, as one body, go forward in this month of January with praying and fasting to prepare for the assignments ahead and to accomplish Kingdom work. Rest assured that fresh anointing, power and prosperity are ours as we continue our dedication to God. The Glory of the Lord shall be our reward!